- Produced for heavy duty professional use. Fast roasting.
- The motor is located at the back of the machine and this has as a result not to be affected by the high temperature of the burners.
- The heart of the doner-gyros machine however is the burners.
- The core of the burners is the ceramic tile that has 3,600 curved passages so the mixture of the gas is burned homogeneously and in a highly eco-friendly way with low emissions.
- The ceramic surface reaches temperatures of up to 1150oC, emitting infrared radiation.
- Another key feature of the burners is their durability.
- The ceramics are of high quality and thus is not observed any wear or corrosion due to sudden fluctuations of cold and hot air, as often happens with doner-gyros machines.
|CODE||DIMENSIONS IN CM||NO. OF BURNERS||POWER IN KW||MAXIMUM WEIGHT OF MEAT||HEATED SURFACE|
|HERCULES 3||50x71x87||3||10.5||UP TO 50 kg||18x47 CM|